2020 Top 1000 Report
With the coronavirus causing consumers to shop more frequently online, the age of ecommerce is more important than ever. 2019 capped a decade of strong growth for online retail, with Top 1000 web retailers increasing their collective global online sales by 16.2%, well above total retail growth of 3.5%.
The 2020 Top 1000 Report includes the much anticipated top 1,000 online retailers in North America as ranked by web sales. Each page is filled with data detailing the overall performance of online retailers in 2019, as well as authentic retailer experiences.
Included in the Report:
- Full list of online retailers ranked 1-1000 by annual web sales
- A look at how COVID-19 may affect online retail in 2020
- 40+ charts and graphs detailing the state of ecommerce
- Standout news and trends from 2019, such as bankruptcies and acquisitions, ecommerce penetration, consumer insights and more
- 10 key-trends that have emerged from the 2020 Top 1000 including Amazon’s market share, omnichannel services, and digitally native, vertically integrated brands
- 200+ pages packed with data and authentic retailer experiences
- Benchmarking Data
- Conversion rates and average order value broken down by merchant type and merchandise category
- International shipping availability as well as free shipping options
- Payment methods accepted
- Loyalty programs, email marketing and paid search spending
- Source of website traffic, mobile traffic and apps, and more