U.S. Top 1000 Database
What is the Top 1000?
The Internet Retailer Top 1000 is a complete ranking of the leading 1000 e‑retailers selling in North America. The top U.S. retailers on the list grew 17.5% last year and controlled nearly 95% of the $513 billion U.S. ecommerce market in 2018. The most comprehensive data we’ve compiled yet, our expert research team, surveyed retailers, studied website traffic data and analyzed key trends in the ecommerce industry to identify all the significant e‑retail websites selling to North American consumers.
Available in three database plans, all Top 1000 database plans come with the all-new 160-page Top 1000 Report. The database itself provides extensive customizable metrics including company profiles*, and the report includes dozens of charts and infographics, a breakdown of key growth strategies to further analyze the current state of ecommerce and help determine where the industry is headed. The Top 1000 database is the only source to compare e‑retailers side by side, to view each company based on their online category, whether it’s apparel to home goods to mass merchants or to food and beverage. Each Top 1000 database plan is designed not only for your budget, but based on how much information you need to equip your team.
Included with Top 1000 databases
- Internet Retailer Top 1000 Report
- All rankings, Nos. 1-1000, and detailed company profiles with key data of the largest e‑commerce players in North America
- Compare and analyze specific sets of data on each e‑retailer*
- Ability to filter and create online data reports and save them to your dashboard
- Look up the names and corporate contact info on ecommerce executives for each company
- See the vendors used by each e-retailer for over 30 ecommerce technology categories
- 5 years of web and total sales history for PRO customers (2014-2018)
- 2018 web sales range for Basic and Basic PLUS subscribers
*Company profiles and data per e-retailer varies based on database plan