U.S. Top 1000 Database
What is the Top 1000?
The Internet Retailer Top 1000 is a complete ranking of the leading 1000 e‑retailers selling in U.S. and Canada that grew at 18.5% last year and controlled 95% of the $453 billion U.S. e‑commerce market in 2017. The most comprehensive data we’ve compiled yet, our expert research team studied website traffic data and key trends in the e‑commerce industry to identify all the significant e‑retail websites selling to North American consumers. In addition, this year’s rankings includes many more of the mid-tier online retailers that represent such a big part of the growth in e‑commerce.
Available in both database and report formats, the Top 1000 provides extensive customizable data including full company profiles, dozens of charts and infographics, and a breakdown of key growth strategies to further analyze the current state of e‑commerce and help determine where the industry is headed. The Top 1000 database is your source to compare e‑retailers side by side and create personalized reports with the data you need.
Included with Top 1000 databases
- Internet Retailer Top 1000 Report and Top 500 Report
- All rankings, Nos. 1-1000, and detailed company profiles with key data of the largest e‑commerce players in the U.S. and Canada*
- Compare and analyze specific sets of data on each e‑retailer*
- Ability to filter and create online data reports and save them to your dashboard
- Look up the names and corporate contact info on more than 2,300 ecommerce executives
- See the vendors used by each e-retailer for over 30 ecommerce technology categories
*Company profiles and data per e-retailer varies based on database plan