This exclusive data of online marketplaces is offered in the 2020 Digital Commerce 360 Online Marketplaces online database.
In addition to ranking the top 100 online marketplaces, the 2020 Top 100 Online Marketplaces Database reports up to 50 key financial, performance and corporate metrics on each marketplace, including:
- Gross merchandise value (GMV) of goods sold on marketplace platforms through third-party merchants
- GMV and growth of all products sold by the marketplace, including products of third-party sellers and those of the marketplace operator
- Percentage of sales from mobile devices
- Percentage of sales from U.S. customers
- Key marketplace operating metrics, including conversion rate, average ticket, number of sellers, number of SKUs and the fees/commissions the marketplace charges its sellers
- Valuable company information, including the amount of outside funding raised, the type of business model used and the marketplace’s primary merchandise category
- Primary website features of each marketplace
The third edition of the Online Marketplaces Database is available in two membership tiers—Basic Plus, priced at $695 per year; and a more inclusive Pro version for clients wanting more financial metrics, multiple user licenses and data download capabilities.