Exclusive data of online marketplaces is offered in the 2021 Digital Commerce 360 Online Marketplaces online database.
In addition to ranking the top 100 online marketplaces, the 2021 Top 100 Online Marketplaces Database reports up to 50 key financial, performance and corporate metrics on each marketplace, including:
- Gross merchandise value (GMV) of goods sold on marketplace platforms through third-party merchants
- GMV and growth of all products sold by the marketplace, including products of third-party sellers and those of the marketplace operator
- Percentage of sales from mobile devices
- Percentage of sales from U.S. customers
- Key marketplace operating metrics, including conversion rate, average ticket, number of sellers, number of SKUs and the fees/commissions the marketplace charges its sellers
- Valuable company information, including the type of business model used and the marketplace’s primary merchandise category
- Primary website features of each marketplace
The fourth edition of the Online Marketplaces Database is available in two membership tiers—Basic Plus, priced at $695 per year; and a more inclusive Pro version for clients wanting more financial metrics, multiple user licenses and data download capabilities.
Additionally, an in-depth analysis of last year’s ranking of the largest online marketplaces in the world is offered in the 2020 Digital Commerce 360 Online Marketplaces report. This report, now in its fifth edition, includes:
- An analysis of the 100 largest marketplaces, including a list of the 100
- Exclusive consumer and retailer survey results on the impact COVID-19 has had on U.S. online marketplaces
- A breakout section on Amazon, including share of U.S. ecommerce sales and growth, Prime Day analysis, first- and third-party sales analysis, and more
- Tips for marketplace sellers
- A look at which marketplaces Digital Commerce 360’s Top 1000 Online Retailers sell on
- Breakout sections of niche and hybrid marketplaces
Stay on top of the latest developments in the ecommerce industry by signing up for a complimentary subscription to our email newsletter, Digital Commerce 360 Retail News.