This exclusive data of online marketplaces is offered in the 2019 Internet Retailer Online Marketplaces online database.
In addition to ranking the top 100 online marketplaces, the 2019 Top 100 Online Marketplaces Database reports up to 50 key financial, performance and corporate metrics on each one, including:
- The projected GMV of goods sold on marketplace platforms through 3rd-party retailers in 2018
- The projected GMV sales and 2018 growth rates
- % of total marketplace sales from mobile
- % of marketplace sales from U.S. customers
- Key marketplace operating metrics, including conversion rate, average ticket, number of third-party sellers, number of SKUs and the fees/commissions the marketplace charges its sellers
- Valuable company information, including the amount of outside funding raised, the type of business model used and the marketplace’s primary merchandise category
- The primary website features of each marketplace
The Online Marketplaces Database is available in two membership tiers: Basic Plus, priced at $495 per year, and a more inclusive Pro version for corporate clients wanting multiple user licenses, more extensive data and data download capabilities.