U.S. Top 500 Database
What is the Top 500?
The Internet Retailer Top 500 is a complete ranking of the leading 500 e‑retailers selling in North America. The top U.S. retailers on the list grew 17.6% last year and controlled nearly 90% of the $513 billion U.S. ecommerce market in 2018. The most comprehensive data we’ve compiled on the Top 500 yet, our expert research team surveyed retailers, studied website traffic data and analyzed key trends in the ecommerce industry to identify all the significant e‑retail websites selling to North American consumers.
Available in both database and report formats, the Top 500 provides extensive customizable data including full company profiles, dozens of charts and infographics, and a breakdown of key growth strategies to further analyze the current state of e‑commerce and help determine where the industry is headed. The Top 500 database is your source to compare e‑retailers side by side and create personalized reports with the data you need.
Included with Top 500 databases
- Internet Retailer Top 500 analysis report
- All rankings, Nos. 1-500, and detailed company profiles with key data of the largest ecommerce players in the U.S. and Canada*
- Compare and analyze specific sets of data on each e-retailer*
- Ability to filter and create online data reports and save them to your dashboard
- Look up the names and corporate contact info on ecommerce executives for each company
- See the vendors used by each e-retailer for over 30 ecommerce technology categories
*Company profiles and data per e-retailer varies based on database plan