U.S. Top 500 Database
What is the Top 500?
Long regarded as the “Bible of E-Commerce”, the Internet Retailer Top 500 is a complete ranking of the top 500 retailers selling in U.S. and Canada that grew 18.1% and sold more than $320 billion online, accounting for nearly 72% of U.S e-retail sales in 2017. The Top 500 provides a detailed representation of the state of the online retailing and functions as your portal to the full U.S. e-commerce landscape. For over a decade, our dedicated research team has been compiling and analyzing website traffic data and key trends in the e-commerce industry to identify all the significant e-retail websites selling to North American consumers.
Available in both database and report formats, the Top 500 provides extensive customizable data including full company profiles, dozens of charts and infographics, and an in-depth analysis of 15 online merchandise categories to further analyze the current state of e-commerce and help determine where the industry is headed. The Top 500 database is your source to compare e-retailers side by side and create personalized reports with the data you need.
Included with Top 500 databases
- Internet Retailer Top 500 analysis report
- All rankings, Nos. 1-500, and detailed company profiles with key data of the largest e-commerce players in the U.S. and Canada*
- Compare and analyze specific sets of data on each e-retailer*
- Ability to filter and create online data reports and save them to your dashboard
- Look up the names and corporate contact info on more than 2,300 e-commerce executives
- See the vendors used by each e-retailer for over 30 e-commerce technology categories
*Company profiles and data per e-retailer varies based on database plan