SAN MATEO, Calif., May 3, 2017 Apttus, the category-defining Quote-to-Cash solution provider, today announced the availability of Quote-to-Cash for Manufacturing at the Microsoft AppSource. Using this new suite of Apttus solutions, manufacturers can manage channel partner relationships, complex pricing requirements, and accurately relay quoting, contract, and ordering information. As a result, Apttus customers eliminate costly errors, speed up their sales cycles, and create successful outcomes across the entire revenue operation.
“Apttus has over a decade of experience working hand-in-hand with our customers in the manufacturing industry. We understand implicitly the complexity and requirements of this space, and have created a package of solutions that focuses exclusively on driving customer outcomes and increasing their revenues,” said Kirk Krappe, CEO of Apttus. “We’re proud to bring the world’s leading Quote-to-Cash solutions to Microsoft’s customers, and deliver these transformative capabilities to the most innovative companies in the world.”
Apttus Quote-to-Cash for Manufacturing empowers organizations to:
- Manage the entire manufacturing Quote-to-Cash process, including product configuration, quote creation, contract negotiation to invoicing, billing and renewals
- Deliver revenue generating digital experiences with B2B E-Commerce
- Create winning deals faster across all your channels with Configure Price Quote
- Reduce compliance risks & close more deals faster with Contract Management
- Increase sales performance & renewals by bringing visibility of back-office order/billing into the front office with B2B Order Management & Billing
As a result, Apttus customers benefit from performance increases such as:
- 69% Faster Quoting
- 26% Faster Quote-to-Cash Cycle Time
- 41% Faster Contracting
- 31% Greater Contract Accuracy
- 8% Increase in Deal Size
- 7% Increase in Total Sales Revenue
- Additional webinars and demos featuring these capabilities are available here.
“Apttus’ Quote-to-Cash for Manufacturing delivers a fast, efficient way of doing business for Microsoft customers,” said Kirsten Edmondson Wolfe, Senior Director, Industry Product Marketing, Cloud & Enterprise at Microsoft. “We are proud to feature the Apttus Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solution at Microsoft AppSource and the opportunity to drive digital transformation for the most sophisticated manufacturers in the world.”
Learn more about Apttus’ AppSource solutions here. Microsoft is a Diamond Sponsor of Apttus Accelerate 2017, the world’s premiere Quote-to-Cash event.
Apttus, the category-defining Quote-to-Cash and Contract Life cycle Management technology company, drives the vital business process between a buyer’s interest and the realization of revenue. Utilizing a patented combination of SaaS-based applications, the Apttus Intelligent Cloud maximizes revenue and business outcomes for companies of all sizes, including 100 of the Fortune 500. Enhanced by Machine Learning and Max, an Intelligent Agent, Apttus applications include Configure Price Quote (CPQ), E-Commerce, Contract Management, Incentives Management, Renewals, Billing and Order Management. The Apttus Intelligent Cloud is powered by the world’s most trusted cloud platforms, including Salesforce and Microsoft Azure. Apttus is based in San Mateo, California, with additional offices located across the globe. For more information visit: apttus.com.