Asia 500 Database
Asia’s Largest E-Commerce Database
If you’re looking for data and company profiles on the Asia-Pacific’s 500 largest e-retailers, you found the right place. With sales growth reaching 27.6% for the Asia 500, the Asia-Pacific e-commerce story is one of explosive growth, particularly in China. Chinese companies dominated rankings with $194 billion in combined sales, and all indications are that the next few years will bring dramatic growth in India and Southeast Asia, driven by major investments by some of the world’s largest internet and retail companies. Our expert research team studied website traffic data and key trends in the e‑commerce industry to identify, analyze and rank the 500 largest e-retailers operating in Asia by annual web sales.
The Asia 500 database provides extensive customizable data including full company profiles, dozens of charts and infographics, and a breakdown of key growth strategies to further analyze the current state of e‑commerce in the Asia-Pacific region and help determine where the industry is headed. This database is your source to compare e‑retailers side by side and create personalized reports with the data you need.
Included with Asia 500 database
- Full rankings, 1-500, of the largest e-commerce players in the Asia-Pacific
- Detailed company profiles on each e-retailer
- Corporate contact info on over 1,000 e-commerce executives
- Vendors used per e-retailer by dozens of e-commerce solution platforms
- Report summarizing the key trends in all the primary e-commerce markets in the Asia-Pacific region
- 100+ unique data elements