Europe 500 Database
If you’re looking for data and company profiles on Europe’s 500 largest e-retailers, we have what you need. With more than $200 billion spent on the top European sites, up 14.0% from 2017, Europe’s ecommerce story is one of consistent advancement. Our expert research team studied website traffic data and key trends in the ecommerce industry to identify, analyze and rank the 500 largest e-retailers in Europe by annual web sales.
The Europe 500 database provides extensive customizable data including full company profiles and a breakdown of key growth strategies to further analyze the current state of ecommerce in Europe and help determine where the industry is headed. This database is your source to compare e‑retailers side by side and create personalized reports with the data you need.
What’s included in the Europe 500 Database:
- Full rankings, 1-500, of the largest ecommerce players in Europe
- Detailed company profiles on each e-retailer
- Corporate contact info on 2,500+ ecommerce executives
- Cross-border sales to the U.S. (NEW)
- Payments information (NEW)
- Vendors used per e-retailer by dozens of ecommerce solution platforms
- 100+ unique data elements