Europe 500 Database
Europe’s Largest Ecommerce Database
If you’re looking for data and company profiles on Europe’s 500 largest e-retailers, we have what you need. With sales growth at 13.9% and Europeans spending roughly $218 billion on Euro 500 sites in 2017, Europe’s ecommerce story is one of consistent advancement. Our expert research team studied website traffic data and key trends in the e‑commerce industry to identify, analyze and rank the 500 largest e-retailers operating in Europe by annual web sales.
The Europe 500 database provides extensive customizable data including full company profiles, dozens of charts and infographics, and a breakdown of key growth strategies to further analyze the current state of e‑commerce in Europe and help determine where the industry is headed. This database is your source to compare e‑retailers side by side and create personalized reports with the data you need.
Included with Europe 500 database
- Full rankings, 1-500, of the largest ecommerce players in Europe
- Detailed company profiles on each e-retailer
- Corporate contact info on over 1,500 ecommerce executives
- Vendors used per e-retailer by dozens of ecommerce solution platforms
- 130+ unique data elements