Join us as we take a deep dive into the digital asset transformation journey of Mecum, the world’s largest collector car auction house, powered by Cloudinary’s Image and Video Technology Platform. Discover how Mecum, managing nearly 2 million high-quality images, harnessed Cloudinary’s visual media APIs and modern digital asset management to supercharge their web presence and streamline visual content workflows.
During this webinar, Shelby Britton of Cloudinary and Cade Cannon of Mecum will delve into how Mecum:
- Modernized its digital experience tech stack.
- Overhauled its digital image workflows to save 2,000 hours.
- Reduced Google Ad campaign launches to 1/100th of the previous time to market.
- Improved webpage load speed by 2x.
- Automated user-generated content (UGC) workflows allowing teams to operate with enhanced agility.
Mark your calendars for September 28th, and gear up to uncover the strategies and methodologies that propelled Mecum’s digital ascent. Seize this opportunity to gain insights and tools to elevate your brand’s digital visual experiences.
Register for the Replay