2020 Online Marketplaces Report
Amazon.com holds the top position of online retailers in North America, but when it comes to marketplaces the industry giant is dwarfed by Taobao and Tmall—both owned by the Chinese company Alibaba. Together, these three marketplaces—Amazon, Taobao and Tmall—represent 65% of the entire Top 100 Online Marketplaces sales in 2019.
The 2020 Online Marketplaces Report includes full rankings and category classifications of the top online marketplaces across the world, as well as an analysis of performance and the impact of COVID-19.
View the table of contents for full details on what’s included in the report.
What’s included in the 2020 Online Marketplaces Report:
- An analysis of the Top 100 Online Marketplaces, including a list of the marketplaces
- Exclusive consumer and retailer survey results on the impact COVID-19 has had on U.S. online marketplaces
- A breakout section on Amazon, including share of U.S. ecommerce sales and growth, Prime day analysis, first- and third-party sales analysis, and more
- Tips for marketplace sellers
- A look at which marketplaces Digital Commerce 360’s Top 1000 Online Retailers sell on
- Breakout sections of niche and hybrid marketplaces