2020 B2B Ecommerce Market Report
How the business-to-business ecommerce market fared in 2019 and where it’s headed in 2020
Last year was, in fact, another growth year for ecommerce. In 2019 electronic sales channels in all forms—ecommerce sites, log-in portals, marketplaces, e-procurement systems, electronic data interchange, and other online buyer/seller networks—grew 10.9% to $9.00 trillion. Growing faster still was B2B ecommerce, which grew year over year by 18.2% in 2019 to $1.3 trillion.
But COVID-19 has permanently altered the direction of U.S. B2B ecommerce. And big questions remain, such as: By how much and how fast will B2B ecommerce grow in 2020? Who will be the digital commerce winners and losers, as B2B buyers and sellers of all sizes form their ecommerce strategies to fit a post-coronavirus world?
The 2020 B2B Ecommerce Market Report offers answers by analyzing the data and trends driving B2B digital ecommerce forward, and it covers the opportunity ahead for companies of all sizes as they emerge from COVID-19 crisis management and focus on growth in ecommerce.
View the table of contents for full details on what’s included in the report.
What’s included in the 2020 B2B Ecommerce Market Report:
- 37 charts detailing critical trends in B2B ecommerce
- Analysis of the three main channels of electronic B2B transactions
- Forecast for 2020 B2B electronic and ecommerce sales
- Exclusive data from Digital Commerce 360 B2B surveys of manufacturers, wholesalers and distributors on their ecommerce plans and priorities, their participation in Amazon Business and other marketplaces, and the inhibitors to their ecommerce growth
- In-depth look at Amazon Business, including the features it offers that account for its popularity, number of sellers and how it’s impacted other B2B players