Digital Commerce 360’s April edition of Strategy Insights examines how retailers are investing in trending technology and new strategies to capture consumers that are looking for a more personalized shopping experience—on top of learning how to live with supply chain disruptions.
This report includes these in-depth articles, written by Digital Commerce 360 editors:
- “Trending tech for an exploding ecommerce market” explores how retailers are finding better ways to personalize offers, fulfill orders, increase marketplace sales and market to online shoppers amid tougher privacy regulations.
- “Act like the supply chain won’t get better” reveals how retailers are learning to live with supply chain dysfunction rather than waiting for it to normalize.
- “How online retailers cater to their young, mobile shoppers” looks at how MVMT, Azazie and True Religion are fine tuning their mobile shopping experience to appease young shoppers.
- “Data trends from the largest online retailers” previews trends from the U.S. Top 1000 online retailers, including buy-now-pay-later options and selling on marketplaces.
- “What makes the 2022 shopper different?” While many shoppers expect shopping to continue the status quo, change is on the horizon as inventory, promotions and channel choices remain in flux.
Compliments of: VTEX, Vertex, Saddle Creek, Sift, Locus Robotics, GlobalPost, Akeneo
How to Become a Site Member for Free
Gain access to in-depth industry leading analysis to help you drive your business forward faster