Personalization is important—but it’s hard. That’s the opinion of experts, and it shows up in an Internet Retailer test of the personalization capabilities of 125 leading online retailers. In this first-of-its-kind research, Internet Retailer browsed homepages and product pages, created accounts, signed up for emails and moved to checkout pages—all the while making detailed notes of how effectively these e-commerce leaders adapted content and promotions based on what the testers viewed and did.
The Key Findings from the 2018 E-Commerce Personalization Report is an exclusive 23-page sneak peek of the full 2018 E-Commerce Personalization Report and provides an overview of the results from the personalization tests conducted on leading online retailers.
This summary report provides you with:
- Extensive overview of the personalization strategies of leading online retailers
- 8+ charts and tables revealing data like how many e-commerce orders shipped free during the 2017 holiday period and data on the personalization “creep factor”
- Case study on The Vitamin Shoppe and conclusion detailing personalization “all-stars”
The full, 62-page report includes:
- Exclusive Internet Retailer data on the personalization practices of 125 leading online retailers and brands, including benchmark data on how many offer product recommendations on homepages and whether those recommendations are updated after visitors view products.
- Detailed analysis of how personalization practices vary when visitors return to a website a second time, both before and after signing into their accounts.
- Insight into how Amazon.com personalizes content and offers differently for Prime members versus consumers who do not belong to the Amazon Prime loyalty program.
Compliments of Bloomreach & Oracle NetSuite
Register to attend the webinar “A Personalization Report Card for Online Retailers.” You’ll hear the results of an exclusive Internet Retailer study that examined how well 125 major online retailers personalize their web and mobile sites and email marketing.
How to Become a Site Member for Free
Gain access to in-depth industry leading analysis to help you drive your business forward faster