An analysis of the 215 retail chains ranked in the Internet Retailer 2019 Top 1000 shows that the top nine omnichannel retailers—as ranked by the number of features they offer—gross $17 billion more in web sales in 2018 than the 21 chains who don’t offer any of the nine omnichannel features tracked by Internet Retailer.
Among the most popular omnichannel features are buy online pick up in store and booking an in-store service appointment online, according to an Internet Retailer and Bizrate Insights survey of 1,110 people in early 2019. Furthermore, 73% of consumers say they’ve picked up an online order in store and 90% of consumers who have booked a service online to be completed at a store are satisfied with their in-store experience. Data in this infographic is from Internet Retailer’s 2019 Omnichannel Report and Internet Retailer’s 2019 Top 1000.
This infographic includes:
- Growth rate of top and bottom retail chains as ranked by their omnichannel offerings
- Consumer insights into omnichannel preferences
- Top four omnichannel features offered by retail chains
To view this data, you must be a Digital Commerce 360 Gold or Platinum member. If you’re a member, sign in or learn more about memberships here.
Want to see the data behind this chart?
This data is only available to U.S Reports Pro, Platinum All-Access and Database PRO Members
Members unlock more Digital Commerce 360 intelligence, including:
- U.S.-based analysis reports
- International-based analysis reports
- All “gated” research charts and data
- Top 1000 Company Profiles (View Sample)