Digital Commerce 360’s December Strategy Insights Report analyzes how online retailers performed over the Cyber 5 holiday weekend. Merchants on both sides of the coin share with readers what worked, what didn’t and their plans for the remainder of the holiday season.
This report includes the following in-depth articles, written by Digital Commerce 360 editors:
- “Cyber 5 online sales increase 4%” explores how US online sales returned to a growth pattern over the Thanksgiving weekend.
- “Online retailers share Cyber 5 results” lets retailers weigh in on which tactics worked well and their plans for the final crunch period.
- “89% of top online retailers offer a sale on Cyber Monday” discusses the discounts offered during Cyber Monday 2022.
- “DNVBs continue Cyber Monday acceptance” includes insights on why more digitally native, vertical brands than ever ran holiday promotions this Cyber Monday.
- “Curbside pickups either wow or miss the mark” reveals the results from real-world tests at 11 major retailers.
- “Retailers balance holiday promotions with a budget-conscious consumer” details how inflation affected shoppers and shares how 3 merchants approached earlier promotions and how much inventory to put on sale.
Compliments of: impact.com, Melissa