Digital Commerce 360’s July report — our 8th Annual Marketing Survey — explores the effects of increased digital marketing budgets in 2022, including email, social and mobile, and helps the reader understand how marketing tools like SEO and SMS ensure visibility in online search results.
This report includes the following in-depth articles, written by Digital Commerce 360 editors:
- “SEO is key, but don’t rush into it” looks at how to find shoppers who begin their searches online—and where to go from there.
- “SMS proves its worth as a marketing vehicle” reveals how text is helping ecommerce merchants successfully reach younger shoppers.
- “How consumers and retailers view digital marketing in 2022” reveals results from our consumer and retailer surveys including some disconnects that could influence retailer marketing strategies.
- “The retailer speaks” looks at how and why 66% of retailers have increased their digital marketing budgets in 2022.
- “The shopper speakers” reveals critical digital marketing insights and tactics to win in 2022 and beyond.
Compliments of: Partnerize, impact.com