As more shoppers are heading online to shop with COVID-19 and optimizing the customer experience is a balance between investments and payoffs.
This special issue of Internet Retailer Magazine focuses on the latest developments and trends within customer experience, including customer service, website design and personalization, fulfillment best practices, marketing strategies, web performance and more.
We delve into how retailers are approaching and improving the online customer shopping experience in new and innovative ways to capitalize on more consumers turning to the web to shop during the pandemic and prepare for the holiday season.
- “Strong performers” examines the importance of web performance when it comes to online retailing and provides examples from retailers nailing web performance while also having a well-designed ecommerce site.
- “A multi-tiered approach to ecommerce marketing leads to higher customer loyalty” explores the innovative ways retailers are leveraging marketing to make the customer experience better from unique approaches to personalization to entertainment to touting sustainability and giving back.
- “Big retailers ramp up for a holiday season like none other” shows how mass merchants like Amazon, Walmart, Target and others have stepped up their customer experience game during the pandemic in time for the holidays.
- “How Follett is acing customer experience” addresses how the retailer is implementing new strategies to make shopping easier and more personal for its student shoppers.
- “Why stellar customer service will matter more than ever this holiday season” explores insights into how shoppers decide which customer service route to take.
Compliments of our sponsors: Accurate Box, Amplience, iMedia, Melissa, Katapult and Virto Commerce
How to Become a Site Member for Free
Gain access to in-depth industry leading analysis to help you drive your business forward faster