Exclusive data on the vendors serving Top 1000 e-retailers
Many retailers today are opting to buy e-commerce technology rather than build it. In an exclusive Internet Retailer survey of 183 e-commerce executives conducted in August, 66% of retailers said they opt to use a vendor for new technology rather than build it in-house, up from 51% last year.
This FREE 91-page 2019 Leading Vendors to the Top 1000 Report ($199 value) is a data-driven analysis of the e-commerce vendor landscape, ranking the top 10 vendors used by Top 1000 merchants in more than 30 categories.
What’s included in the 2019 Leading Vendors to the Top 1000 Report:
- The Top 10 leading vendors to retailers in the Top 1000 across more than 30 categories
- 11 charts revealing trends and data on the e-commerce vendor landscape
- Data from an exclusive survey of 183 e-retailers about their vendors and technology plans
- Exclusive interviews with zulily, Home Depot and more
- Case studies on e-commerce platforms, cloud computing, analytics and more
For a limited time only, download this FREE 91-page 2019 Leading Vendors to the Top 1000 Report ($199 value).
Compliments of our sponsors: ShareASale, SLI Systems, Pitney Bowes, Monetate, Kenshoo, Certona, Bazaarvoice, Magento, AmericanEagle.com, Bizrate Insights
How to Become a Site Member for Free
Gain access to in-depth industry leading analysis to help you drive your business forward faster