Now that the nation’s rate of vaccinated adults is rising and more local and state governments are beginning to ease year-long restrictions, the U.S. economy is poised to grow. And the same is true for business-to-business ecommerce.
But what the future of B2B ecommerce will look like and where growth online will come from is still a cloudy forecast for companies and organizations of all sizes.
To shed some serious light on the problems and the solutions—and give digital commerce decision-makers concrete hands-on advice—for successfully growing B2B ecommerce in a post-pandemic world, Digital Commerce 360 is announcing the launch of three B2B digital events.
The first event—”Breaking the Barriers to B2B Ecommerce Success”—will take place on Monday, June 17, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Subsequent events are scheduled for Thursday, Aug. 12, and Thursday, Nov. 4.
In these live-streamed research events, the brightest minds in B2B digital commerce will address the tough ecommerce problems facing manufacturers, wholesalers and distributors today and present solutions to help solve key issues.
As businesses ramp up for even more digital commerce, spurred by changes in buyer behavior due to the pandemic, they seek answers to an array of challenges.
- Finding new growth opportunities online in a post-pandemic world;
- Building and executing an ecommerce strategy and technology infrastructure that gives business buyers the online user experience they demand;
- Overcoming internal obstacles standing in the way of online success.
B2B ecommerce decision-makers have serious questions about how to prioritize and successfully grow digital commerce.
“Breaking the Barriers to B2B Ecommerce Success” will provide real answers by bringing together an agenda and roster of speakers featuring many of the industry top analysts, practitioners and decision-makers.
- Keynote speaker Systemax Inc. CEO Barry Litwin discussing “How and Why Digital Commerce Wins over B2B Customers.”
- W.W. Grainger Inc. vice president and chief product officer Brian Walker and Systemax chief marketing officer Klaus Werner diving into why “It’s All About Serving the Digital Customer.”
- MSC Industrial Supply Co. vice president of ecommerce Faisal Hussain discussing how to “Help Digital Customers with Value-Added Service.”
Unlike other ecommerce digital events, webinars and chats, Digital Commerce 360 editors and reporters are diving deep into the B2B market to produce an agenda and bring together expert speakers that enable B2B ecommerce decision-makers to come away with practical and immediate best practice advice they can take home and implement.
Register to attend Breaking the Barriers to B2B Ecommerce Success—a live-streamed, immersive research event featuring real-life B2B commerce experiences premiering on Thursday, June 17, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Central Time. Secure your spot and get a first look at our ecommerce research data, and leave with the tools you need to drive revenue in 2021. Learn More
Sign up for a complimentary subscription to Digital Commerce 360 B2B News, published 4x/week, covering technology and business trends in the growing B2B ecommerce industry. Contact Mark Brohan, vice president of B2B and Market Research Development, at [email protected] and follow him on Twitter @markbrohan.
Follow us on LinkedIn and be the first to know when new Digital Commerce 360 B2B News content is published.