Most grooming/hygiene‑focused retailers have web sales under $1 million
Procter & Gamble recently acquired online-only women’s shaving retailer Billie, a Next 1000 merchant Digital Commerce 360 tracks in its grooming/hygiene subcategory. This data shows where Billie fits in with other online retailers in the grooming/hygiene subcategory. The infographic also highlights key metrics for some of the largest and fastest-growing grooming/hygiene e-retailers, including those focused only on shaving products.
This infographic shows:
- High-level figures from the grooming/hygiene subcategory in Internet Retailer’s Top 1000
- Traffic in the grooming/hygiene subcategory
- Total Web sales estimate for the 17 retailers in the grooming/hygiene subcategory
- Key financial metrics within the subcategory
- Chart focusing on e-retailer that focus on shaving products
To view this data, you must be a Digital Commerce 360 Gold or Platinum Member. If you’re already a member, sign in. Or, learn more about memberships here.
Want to see the data behind this chart?
This data is only available to Premium Members (Gold & Platinum).
Premium Members (Gold and Platinum) unlock more Digital Commerce 360 intelligence, including:
- All Research Reports
- All “gated” research charts and data
- Get access to our Ecommerce Databases