2018 Omnichannel Report
What is the 2018 Omnichannel Report?
The 99-page 2018 Omnichannel Report is a data-driven analysis of the cross-channel strategies and performance of retail chains and uses exclusive data to determine which chains produce the best omnichannel results. To determine which retailers are leading and which are falling behind, Internet Retailer’s research team conducted extensive shopping exercises, both online and in-store, within 24 retail chains and rated each retailer based on more than two dozen metrics of omnichannel execution.
The information presented in this report examines why developing a multi-channel shopping experience for customers is critical for retailers to survive and thrive in a competitive industry. Getting omnichannel done right is paramount, because the potential upside for retailers is enormous. But there’s an equally big difference between implementing omnichannel initiatives and executing them well.
Find out the real omnichannel winners in the 2018 Omnichannel Report, an exclusive analysis of the omnichannel performance of retail chains. This report includes the overall scores of 24 retail chains based on real world omnichannel experiments, and analyzes 29 omnichannel metrics across these 24 merchants.
You will also receive:
- Overall scores of 24 retail chains based on real world omnichannel experiments
- Analysis of 29 omnichannel metrics across 24 merchants
- 6+ data-packed charts revealing the following information:
- What percentage of retailers have which omnichannel features?
- Store pick-up rate picks up
- What omnichannel features do retail chains in the Top 500 offer?
- What percentage of retailers offer which BOPIS features?
- Overall scores
- What percentage of retailers offer which mobile features?
- Exclusive executive interviews from Gap, Lowe’s, Untuckit, Ulta and more
- Detailed omnichannel research by merchandise category that shows how direct competitors compare
- Featured articles on omnichannel programs of major retail chains such as Home Depot and Macy’s
- Category analysis featuring leading retailers: Target, Walmart, Home Depot, and Lowe’s