About Gold Memberships
The Gold Research Membership plan is ideal for individuals looking for a deep dive into global ecommerce. This membership includes our full library of 20+ research reports published annually and, for a limited time, instant access to our Top 500 Basic database rankings on the leading e-retailers in North America.
Gold Membership Price: $2,995/year
Gold Memberships give our users instant access to a multitude of benefits at a significant discount. Research Memberships are the only option to access our exclusive members-only content on our website, access to our Top 500 database, and receive our full library of research reports, including the previous 2 years of published reports for a limited time only, for less than half of individual report prices.
Gold Membership Benefits Include:
- 20+ PDF Research Reports (plus 2 previous years of additional reports)
- U.S. Top 500 Basic Database ($695/year value)
- Strategic articles and gated content on DigitalCommerce360.com
- Weekly “Take 5” members-only newsletter (See sample)
About Our Reports and Databases
Gold Members receive the full list of reports in their dashboards, available for PDF download. Each report is sold a-la-carte starting at $399. In total, over $12,000 worth of reports are included* in 2020 Membership Plans.
2020 Regional Ecommerce Reports:
- U.S. Top 1000 Report | Release Date April 2020
- U.S. Top 500 Report | Release Date May 2020
- U.S. Next 1000 Report | Release Date August 2020
2020 Topical Ecommerce Reports:
- Amazon Report | Release Date September 2020
- Ecommerce Platforms Report | 2020 Edition Published
- Omnichannel Report | Release Date March 2020
- How-To Ecommerce Report (First-Ever) | Release Date March 2020
- Online Marketplaces Report | Release Date June 2020
- Customer Experience Report (First-Ever) | Release Date August 2020
- State of Website Design Report | Release Date December 2020
2020 Industry Ecommerce Reports:
- Online Cosmetic Report (First-Ever) | Release Date July 2020
- Click, Ship, Return (Fulfillment) Report | Release Date September 2020
- Online Food Report | Release Date October 2020
- Leading Vendors to the Top 1000 Report | Release Date October 2020
2020 B2B Ecommerce Reports:
- B2B Ecommerce Market Report | Release Date March 2020
- B2B Manufacturer Report | Release Date May 2020
- B2B Distributor 300 Report | Release Date September 2020
- B2B Change Management Report (First-Ever) | Release Date July 2020
*The Digital Commerce 360 Research Reports included in Gold and Platinum Research Memberships are subject to change at our discretion without notice.
In addition to all of our research reports, and for a limited time only, Gold Members can explore the data behind our research with access to our U.S. Top 500 Basic Database ($695 value). The Top 500 Database is a compact version of the Top 1000 Database, providing access to raw data and a ranking of the leading 500 e-retailers and brands controlling 85% of the U.S. ecommerce market. Like the Top 1000, this database allows each user to compare and analyze data on each retailer, including general corporate executive contact information and technology providers.
U.S Top 500 Basic Database includes:
- Ranking of the 500 top ecommerce players in the U.S. & Canada
- Company profiles on each e-retailer
- Filter and create online reports and save them to your dashboard
- Corporate contact info on over 1,000 ecommerce executives
- Ecommerce solutions providers per e-retailer