It’s clear that omni-channel has been firmly positioned as the new industry standard. Wholesale distributors and manufacturers must embrace digital transformation to stay relevant. Legacy systems just can’t deliver the levels of accuracy, flexibility and efficiency required to successfully meet the moment. The usual workarounds – and decimating margins to further compete on price – are no longer scalable.
In This Buyer’s Guide You’ll Learn:
- The Importance of Interoperability Across Supply Chain Systems
- The Limits of ERP for Modern Inventory and Order Management
- How Purpose-Built Inventory and Order Management Improves on the ERP ‘Tack-On’ Approach
- How To Leverage a Purpose-Built Order Management System and Leave Existing Architecture Intact
- ERP Gap Analysis: Which Inventory & Ordering Pains To Solve First
Compliments of Blue Yonder