We don’t need to tell you the world has changed. Accelerated digital transformation has brought ecommerce and omnichannel experience into hyper-focus. So what does this mean for you as a marketer?
It’s imperative to double down on driving 2nd, 3rd and repeat purchases in order to drive improved customer lifetime value and business growth. Personalization is key in driving improved experience but all must be done to create the right value exchange and earn the right to use your customers data.
So, these aren’t predictions. These are key focuses for you as a digital marketer as you seek to improve customer experience and drive true loyalty. We look at examples from leading international & US brands including Puma, Icebreaker (VF Corp) and Frasers Group (Sportsdirect & House of Fraser).
Join Alex Timlin, SVP Retail at Emarsys, as he takes you through the must-act-ons for 2021:
- The changing customer data landscape and the pending cookieless world
- Earned data strategy: first-party data & permission-led marketing
- Loyalty as integral to experience: beyond points & prizes programmes
- Driving omnichannel marketing and individualization
- Scaling personalization through first party data, AI & automation
- Evolve success marketing from acquisition to repeat purchase and customer lifecycle
Also join Tabitha Cassidy, content manager and research analyst with Digital Commerce 360, as she explores data-insights leading marketing into tomorrow:
- Using data to market towards customer acquisition vs. retention, and how to target with the right promotional material
- Understanding the importance of knowing your marketing funnel, and which channel yields the most clicks
- AI-led marketing and the way retailers are figuring out purchase intent
- Examples of successful retailer marketing strategies, and how they’re using data to drive success
Tabitha Cassidy, Content Manager and Research Analyst, Digital Commerce 360
Tabitha Lynn Cassidy is the content manager and research analyst with Digital Commerce 360. She covers a variety of topics for online publication related to marketing, advertising and various data trends, while also working with the research team to ensure accurate data analysis. In addition to these responsibilities, Tabitha manages the research report process. Tabitha holds a PhD in Communication Studies from Wayne State University.
Alex Timlin, SVP Retail, Emarsys
Alex, a veteran of over 8 years at Emarsys is dedicated to ensuring the success of E-commerce and Retail businesses. He is a long-time member of the Direct Marketing Association’s Customer Engagement Council, along with being a member of the Marketing Intelligence Hub and a regular industry speaker. Alex is always happy to engage with clients and like-minded professionals on the challenges and opportunities within the Marketing, Customer Success and SaaS technology spaces.
More Webinars from the Sponsor
Register for the Replay
Enabling Rapid Start B2B Ecommerce
This session will provide a playbook to show manufacturers how to launch a high-performing ecommerce channel on the Salesforce B2B Commerce on Lightning Experience in as few as 6 weeks.
Sustainability in the last mile
In this panel, merchants will share their experiences launching innovative initiatives on eco-friendly fulfillment practices.