Special Prize Giveaway: ALL attendees will receive a 2022 Digital Commerce 360 research report — the 2022 How to Improve Conversion Rates Report (a $399 value). Note, only retailers, consumer brands, manufacturers and distributors are eligible for the complimentary report and subject to approval.
How easy is it for your customers to request support? (Hint: if they have to email you each time, that’s already too much effort!)
Today’s customers want to be in control: They want quick answers, expect prior context, and demand personalized support on channels they actually use – ranging from SMS to Instagram. Businesses must engage customers on these conversational digital channels to win loyalty and share of wallet.
According to the soon-to-be-launched customer engagement report developed by Harvard Business Review Analytic Services and commissioned by Freshworks, businesses need to think of CX as a long-term relationship, and not a single transaction. Is your team equipped to purposefully engage customers across multiple digital channels? What must you do to get there? Join us in this panel discussion to find out!
- Which digital channels are shaping customer behavior?
- Why personalized conversational engagement is a must-have
- How AI and automation empower agents to proactively engage customers at scale
- Real-world examples of digital engagement models that are creating customer delight
- 3 customer engagement strategies you can adopt TODAY to improve NPS and customer service RoI
PS: All Attendees get exclusive access to Harvard Business Review Analytic Services’ latest report on digital customer engagement!