How easy is it for your customers to request support? (Hint: if they have to email you each time, that’s already too much effort!)
Today’s customers want to be in control: They want quick answers, expect prior context, and demand personalized support on channels they actually use – ranging from SMS to Instagram. Businesses must engage customers on these conversational digital channels to win loyalty and share of wallet.
According to the soon-to-be-launched customer engagement report developed by Harvard Business Review Analytic Services and commissioned by Freshworks, businesses need to think of CX as a long-term relationship, and not a single transaction. Is your team equipped to purposefully engage customers across multiple digital channels? What must you do to get there? Join us in this panel discussion to find out!
- Which digital channels are shaping customer behavior?
- Why personalized conversational engagement is a must-have
- How AI and automation empower agents to proactively engage customers at scale
- Real-world examples of digital engagement models that are creating customer delight
- 3 customer engagement strategies you can adopt TODAY to improve NPS and customer service RoI
PS: All Attendees get exclusive access to Harvard Business Review Analytic Services’ latest report on digital customer engagement!
Register for the Replay