Customer-centric companies have transformed consumer habits forever, elevating consumer expectations and increasing the demands on the companies that serve them. Customers in a business-to-business model (B2B) expect the same seamless experiences they do as consumers, requiring companies to re-think their data strategy and the tools that support their customer communications and interactions. Avigilon, a Motorola Services Company, is a leader in meeting these heightened customer expectations. They have transformed their resellers’ and end-customers’ digital commerce experience to achieve the goal of being the easiest company to do business within their industry.
Join the following guests for a timely and informative discussion about the modern approach to B2B customer engagement.
- Addy Burry – Director Customer Experience at Avigilon, a Motorola Solutions company
- Andy Peebler – VP Product Go to Market, Commerce Cloud at Salesforce
- Shivani Majewski, Practice Director, B2C & B2B Commerce, Slalom
- Mike Jortberg, Practice Area Director, Slalom
- How Avigilon transformed its customer experience by seamlessly integrating its Product, Pricing and Quoting engines, and modernizing its sales and service capabilities, to better serve its reseller partners and customers, drive sales, pricing efficiency, and more
- How the Salesforce platform enables Avigilon’s customers and resellers to order complex, customized products online and self-manage information on orders, shopping and billing. (This frees up Avigilon sales teams to spend more time focusing on generating new accounts!)
- How companies can manage to the pandemic’s impact on ecommerce and digital brand building
- How to overcome the data silos that stand in the way of personalized customer interactions
Paul Demery, Editor, Digital Commerce 360 B2B
Paul Demery is editor of Digital Commerce 360 | B2B News. He has covered ecommerce and supply chain technology and strategies since the late 1990s. Before joining Digital Commerce 360, he served as editor-in-chief/associate publisher of Electronic Commerce World magazine, which covered business-to-business commerce applications of internet technology by various industries. In earlier work, he covered economic and general news for other magazines and newspapers.
Addy Burry, Director Customer Experience at Avigilon, a Motorola Solutions Company
Addy is a passionate Customer Experience professional with 20 years of experience in process management and over a decade in leading customer success and digital experience teams. She believes that excellent customer experience begins with a focus on operations. She has worked in multiple high growth software companies as an early adopter of self-serve software and is excited to bring that experience to Motorola.
Shivani Majewski, Practice Director, B2C & B2B Commerce, Slalom
Shivani leads Slalom’s Salesforce Commerce practice and has 20+ years of experience across Retail & Digital. Shivani has led large, complex, enterprise solutions and partnered closely with clients to help grow their business across the Salesforce ecosystem.
Mike Jortberg, Practice Area Director, Slalom
Mike has 30 years of industry experience across technology, Consumer goods, manufacturing, publishing & education in which he designed and implemented global CRM solutions solving sales and support challenges with aggressive and creative use of commercially available software.
Andy Peebler, VP Product GTM, Commerce Cloud, Salesforce
Andy guides the strategy for B2B Commerce Cloud at Salesforce, including product and surrounding ecosystem, go-to-market alignment and thought leadership with customers and industry stakeholders. Prior to Salesforce, Andy was EVP of Strategy and a principal investor at CloudCraze, the B2B Commerce company acquired by Salesforce in 2018. Andy has worked in eCommerce nearly his entire career, as both a practitioner and entrepreneur.
Register for Replay
Say Goodbye to Zero-Result Searches
On this webinar, you’ll learn about a low-hanging fruit solution to eliminate zero-result searches.
Meeting Exceeding B2B Buyer Expectations
Top industry analysts will teach attendees how to build and grow a successful B2B ecommerce business strategy.