Customer-centric companies have transformed consumer habits forever, elevating consumer expectations and increasing the demands on the companies that serve them. Customers in a business-to-business model (B2B) expect the same seamless experiences they do as consumers, requiring companies to re-think their data strategy and the tools that support their customer communications and interactions. Avigilon, a Motorola Services Company, is a leader in meeting these heightened customer expectations. They have transformed their resellers’ and end-customers’ digital commerce experience to achieve the goal of being the easiest company to do business within their industry.
Join the following guests for a timely and informative discussion about the modern approach to B2B customer engagement.
- Addy Burry – Director Customer Experience at Avigilon, a Motorola Solutions company
- Andy Peebler – VP Product Go to Market, Commerce Cloud at Salesforce
- Katie Dunlap – Managing Director, Salesforce Capabilities and Industries at Slalom
- How Avigilon transformed its customer experience by seamlessly integrating its Product, Pricing and Quoting engines, and modernizing its sales and service capabilities, to better serve its reseller partners and customers, drive sales, pricing efficiency, and more
- How the Salesforce platform enables Avigilon’s customers and resellers to order complex, customized products online and self-manage information on orders, shopping and billing. (This frees up Avigilon sales teams to spend more time focusing on generating new accounts!)
- How companies can manage to the pandemic’s impact on ecommerce and digital brand building
- How to overcome the data silos that stand in the way of personalized customer interactions
Paul Demery, Editor, Digital Commerce 360 B2B
Paul Demery is editor of Digital Commerce 360 | B2B News. He has covered ecommerce and supply chain technology and strategies since the late 1990s. Before joining Digital Commerce 360, he served as editor-in-chief/associate publisher of Electronic Commerce World magazine, which covered business-to-business commerce applications of internet technology by various industries. In earlier work, he covered economic and general news for other magazines and newspapers.
Addy Burry, Director Customer Experience at Avigilon, a Motorola Solutions Company
Addy is a passionate Customer Experience professional with 20 years of experience in process management and over a decade in leading customer success and digital experience teams. She believes that excellent customer experience begins with a focus on operations. She has worked in multiple high growth software companies as an early adopter of self-serve software and is excited to bring that experience to Motorola.
Katie Dunlap, Managing Director, Salesforce Capabilities and Industries, Slalom
Katie has over 20 years of experience leading consulting business units, build operations, infrastructures and processes necessary to achieve maximum productivity, margins, and profitability. She has built solid client relationships in the industry and is a trusted business advisor and partner to stakeholders and executive teams, never losing sight of client goals.
Andy Peebler, VP Product GTM, Commerce Cloud, Salesforce
Andy guides the strategy for B2B Commerce Cloud at Salesforce, including product and surrounding ecosystem, go-to-market alignment and thought leadership with customers and industry stakeholders. Prior to Salesforce, Andy was EVP of Strategy and a principal investor at CloudCraze, the B2B Commerce company acquired by Salesforce in 2018. Andy has worked in eCommerce nearly his entire career, as both a practitioner and entrepreneur.
Save Your Seat
It's all about the experience
Best practices for retaining customers in the age of COVID-19
How JackRabbit Took Advantage of Ecommerce Growth
How JackRabbit transformed into a nationwide juggernaut during a time of disruption