The holidays are like no other time for retailers. This webinar will help you plan for that final stretch of holiday shopping by reporting on what actually happened online from Thanksgiving through Cyber Monday, sometimes also known as the Cyber 5. Internet Retailer’s editors will report on sales, marketing and pricing strategies, all drawn from data collected from dozens of sources and reported mere days after Cyber Monday, in near real time. Yottaa’s Beth Moriarty, VP of Product Strategy, will also reveal their exclusive data findings about retailers’ digital performance during the kickoff holiday period.
By attending this webinar, you’ll learn:
- When consumers shopped and the promotions they responded to
- Mobile traffic patterns and app use figures
- How retailers applied their omnichannel capabilities to satisfy holiday shoppers
- Examples of retailers that scored big—or flopped badly—during the long holiday weekend.
- What experts are saying about how online retailers can maximize sales and profits in the last weeks of the season.
Save Your Seat Today!
Don Davis, Editor in Chief, Internet Retailer
April Berthene, Senior Editor, Internet Retailer
Stefany Zaroban, Director of Research, Internet Retailer
Beth Moriarty, Vice President of Product Strategy, Yottaa
Register for the Replay
The B2B Next Webinar Series
In preparation for the September conference, these webinars are designed to give today’s B2B e-commerce executive insights into the major challenges affecting the industry in 2018 and beyond.