Multi-modal global logistics provider delivering retailers parcel shipping solutions, supply chain analytics, warehouse sourcing, LEAN consulting and supply chain sourcing of indirect materials.
Transportation Insight uses technology, integrated intelligence, a multi-modal approach (less than truckload, parcel and truckload shipping options) to create supply chains designed to increase efficiency, reduce cost and accelerate performance. The enterprise logistics provider uses an approach that it calls Co-Managed Logistics to delivering e-commerce strategies anchored in domestic transportation sourcing, parcel platforms (audit, engineering, advanced analytics), transportation management system applications, international trade compliance and business intelligence. Transportation Insight is a U.S. EPA Smartway Excellence Awards recipient.
- Supply Chain Management
Products & Services
- Supply Chain Solutions
Partnerships & Certifications
- U.S. EPA Smartway Transport Partner
- Federal Maritime Commission Licensed Ocean Transportation Intermediary and Ocean Freight Forwarder
- International Trade Compliance Certification - Import/Export
- International Warehouse Logistics Association Member
- Chris Baltz, CEO
- Lisa S. Farley, Director, Marketing
- Jim Taylor, VP, IT
- Paul Thompson, Founder & Chairman
- Todd Benge, VP, Parcel Operations