The 2020 Cyber 5 Holiday Report is your all-inclusive wrap up of the peak period during the peak season.
Online sales grew 20.6% over the Cyber 5, faster than ever before but slower than projections. The report includes online sales data by day over the Cyber 5 period, a look at promotional strategies for the top 50 online retailers and DNVBs, results from a real-word curbside pickup test and more.
The report includes the following features:
- “Online sales grow a slower-than-expected 20.6% over Cyber 5 but still set records” is a comprehensive data-focused story on online sales and growth over the Cyber 5.
- “Nearly all top 50 online retailers promote Cyber Monday deals” looks at the promotional messages around discounting and shipping speed top online merchants displayed over the Cyber 5.
- “Digital natives ramp up deals for Cyber Monday” looks at the promotional strategies of DNVBs over the Cyber 5.
- “Fulfillment operations improvements will outlive the pandemic” details the lengths a number of retailers went to make fulfillment safer and more flexible, and why these changes will endure after the COVID-19 crisis fades away.
- “Supply chain snafus snarl online retailers’ holiday plans” is a full-length feature on how merchants are struggling to secure merchandise in time for the holidays and what they are doing in light of these issues.
- “Home for the holidays: A curbside shopping experience” shares the results from a real-world test of curbside pickup over the Cyber 5.
- In “What Amazon Prime Day 2020 teaches us about the upcoming holidays” our research and editorial director Fareeha Ali shares insights on how Amazon’s late Prime Day impacted the Cyber 5 and the rest of the holiday season.
Compliments of our sponsors: Impact, Radial, Melissa, Adobe, Coveo, and Amplience
How to Become a Site Member for Free
Gain access to in-depth industry leading analysis to help you drive your business forward faster