The Future in Retail Technology now must be looked at through a difference lens, as retail’s future has swiftly and dramatically changed. Because of the coronavirus pandemic, retailers are taking a hard look at their entire operations and all the technology that powers it. Retailers have quickly added new fulfillment options for shoppers, updated their ecommerce sites and shifted their technology investments in light of shifting shopper behaviors.
Download The Future of Retail Technology to read how online retailers are adjusting.
Inside the May Strategy Insights Report:
- “E-retailers make technology upgrades during the coronavirus“ looks at how two online retailers, suddenly in hot product categories, quickly made technology updates to their ecommerce sites to handle the surge in web traffic and online sales.
- “Retailers adapt their fulfillment operations to COVID-19 challenges“ looks at the different fulfillment methods, such as curbside pickup, retailers are adopting to augment store sales and still get shoppers their orders during the pandemic.
- “How a pandemic transforms tech priorities“ discusses what retailers had prioritized before the pandemic and how that has changed since mid-March.
- “How digitally native brands approach stores“ looks at the different omnichannel enhancements a born-on-the-web brand prioritizes for their stores and how those differ from retail chain omnichannel technologies.
- “Look, feel and ease of use put shoppers in a buying mood“ provides five practical tips on how retailers can enhance their site design to boost conversion rates.
Compliments of our sponsors: Impact, Melissa
Get Listed In Our Vendor Directory
Join our community of vendors to reach an engaged audience in need of your services.
How to Become a Site Member for Free
Gain access to in-depth industry leading analysis to help you drive your business forward faster