A look B2B ecommerce innovators and how the stay ahead of the game
2020 has been a year of disruption for the record books, and this B2B report covers how innovative companies are on the right side of major market changes.
B2B ecommerce insight from the following industry “Disruptors”:
- Tenaris, a global manufacturer of steel pipes for the oil-and-gas, has set itself apart by deploying a new “Rig Direct” ecommerce portal and mobile app for processing and tracking orders and deliveries directly to oil rigs.
- Protolabs, a long-time pioneer of digital manufacturing, has upped its game with a new quoting engine and ecommerce platform that is helping companies fabricate new products and take advantage of the latest in 3D printing.
- Terreal, a veteran roofing supplier specializing in clay tiles, has deployed a new digital pricing system to compete on price while also maintaining profit margins.
- Grainger, a prominent distributor of MRO products, launched a new visual search tool to complement the other innovations it has long used to stand out in a highly competitive market.
- Amazon Business, in another example of its ongoing innovation, introduced a “smart shelf” that customers set up to automatically reorder office supplies.
Download this report today and take in new b2b ecommerce strategies for 2021
Compliments of our sponsors: Punchout2Go, Magento Commerce and WebJaguar
How to Become a Site Member for Free
Gain access to in-depth industry leading analysis to help you drive your business forward faster