B2B ecommerce executives from US Foods, Univar Solutions and Brady Corporation joined other industry experts during the B2B workshop sessions at the 2019 IRCE @ RetailX conference to share their insights on what it takes to move ahead in digital commerce.
This report looks at how manufacturers and distributors are transforming their businesses with digital technology and strategies to operate more effectively and stand out among the competition; it includes reports on seven B2B sessions presented at IRCE @ RetailX, plus feature articles on how companies are updating their commerce technology and strategies to support digital transformation.
Topics covered include:
- The latest in cutting-edge e-commerce technology
- How to sell through Amazon Business and other marketplaces
- How to recruit top B2B e-commerce talent
- How to use CRM and ecommerce technology to get more personal with customers
- How to forge ongoing improvements in ecommerce and related technology and strategies to be a leading digital layer over the long term.
Brought to you by our sponsors: Gorilla Group, SAP, WebJaguar, NuORDER, e-Spirit, Vertex
How to Become a Site Member for Free
Gain access to in-depth industry leading analysis to help you drive your business forward faster