B2B ecommerce executives from US Foods, Univar Solutions and Brady Corporation share their insights on what it takes to move ahead in digital commerce; plus an inside look at the B2B workshop sessions at IRCE@ RetailX.
This report looks at how manufacturers and distributors are transforming their businesses with digital technology and strategies to operate more effectively and stand out among the competition; and a preview of what attendees will hear from speakers from several innovative B2B companies at IRCE@ RetailX. The B2B workshop will be on Friday, June 28th, in Chicago.
Topics covered include:
- The latest in cutting-edge e-commerce technology
- How to sell through Amazon Business and other marketplaces
- How to recruit top B2B e-commerce talent
- How to use CRM and ecommerce technology to get more personal with customers
- How to forge ongoing improvements in ecommerce and related technology and strategies to be a leading digital layer over the long term.
Brought to you by our sponsors: Gorilla Group, SAP, WebJaguar, NuORDER, e-Spirit, Vertex
How to Become a Site Member for Free
Gain access to in-depth industry leading analysis to help you drive your business forward faster