All the data about the record-breaking 2017 online retail shopping season in one place! Includes 28 charts, data from more than a dozen sources and analysis by Internet Retailer’s editors.
Online shopping is setting records this holiday season, and it’s not over yet. This 53-page PDF report provides a data-intensive look at what’s happened in e-retailing so far this season and what it means for the rest of the holiday season and 2018.
Topics covered include online retail sales, website traffic, pricing and promotions, Amazon’s strategy, marketing tactics, website performance, customer service, online marketplaces, fulfillment and the shift to mobile shopping. Consumer survey data and a gallery of retailers’ marketing emails are also included, along with analysis by Internet Retailer’s editors about what all the data means.
This FREE 53-page PDF report includes the following:
- 28 charts with data about online shopping during the 2017 holiday season
- Individual chapters on web sales and website traffic, mobile shopping, Amazon’s strategy and market share, online marketplace sales, website performance, customer service and fulfillment.
- Takeaways at the end of each chapter on what these developments mean for online retailers.
- Detail on market share leaders over the Thanksgiving holiday period and the online retailers that made the biggest gains.
- A collection of retailers’ marketing emails illustrating the promotional flow from early November through the post-Cyber Monday period.
- Consumer research on where they shopped online, how much shopping they still had to do post-Cyber Monday and expectations and preferences for package delivery.
- Free shipping data and pre-holiday shipping cut-off dates.
Compliments of: Kount, Akamai, Radial, Signifyd, Americaneagle.com
How to Become a Site Member for Free
Gain access to in-depth industry leading analysis to help you drive your business forward faster