The November and December shopping blitz is coming up and online retailers are in the throes of planning for this ever-critical sales period.
Projections are for strong growth again in online holiday sales in 2019, but a quirk of the calendar gives retailers the fewest possible sales days between Thanksgiving and Christmas this year. That’s going to put a premium on strong early promotions and solid execution throughout the season.
This report explains how merchants can improve results with tips on how to:
- Maximize the return on ad spend during the highly competitive holiday period
- Get the most out of customer service agents
- Respond nimbly to the fast-changing tariff environment
- Make it easy for shoppers to find what they want on your website
- Design emails tailored to various customer segments to improve ROI
Commissioned by FedEx
How to Become a Site Member for Free
Gain access to in-depth industry leading analysis to help you drive your business forward faster