A closer look at the footwear subcategory in Internet Retailer 2019 Top 1000 reveals key growth trends in the apparel industry. The Shoes subcategory grew by 22.6% in 2018, faster than the 17.1% growth in overall online apparel growth. Footwear retailers’ web sales contributed 12% to the $15.1 billion total online apparel growth in the Top 1000, according to Internet Retailer’s analysis.
The infographic in this article includes:
- Top five footwear retailers and 2018 web sales and growth for each.
- Top five fastest-growing footwear retailers
- Percent that apparel subcategories contributed to overall online apparel growth
To view this data, you must be a Digital Commerce 360 Gold or Platinum member. If you’re a member, sign in or learn more about memberships here.
Want to see the data behind this chart?
This data is only available to Premium Members (Gold & Platinum).
Premium Members (Gold and Platinum) unlock more Digital Commerce 360 intelligence, including:
- All Research Reports
- All “gated” research charts and data
- Get access to our Ecommerce Databases