Selling wine and spirits online
While today just a tiny portion of alcohol sales is conducted online, the category is poised for significant growth in the coming years. Among the factors in favor of increased online sales of wine and spirits are:
- The emergence of liquor store delivery services.
- An expanding population of drinking-age consumers.
- An increasing number of retail chains that enable consumers to buy online and pick up orders in stores.
Overall U.S. consumption of alcoholic beverages is down. However, report released in late 2016 by industry and market research form IBISWorld says U.S. online beer, wine and liquor sales grew…
To access web sales data for the top online wine and spirits retailers, plus hundreds of other exclusive data points, charts and in-depth research reports, click here for membership options.
Want to see the data behind this chart?
This research is only available to Gold and Platinum Memberships
Premium Members (Gold and Platinum) unlock more Digital Commerce 360 intelligence, including:
- All Research Reports
- All “gated” research charts and data
- Get access to our Ecommerce Databases