New York, NY – (April 20, 2017) CatchpointTM, a leading digital experience intelligence company, announces the addition of over 30 monitoring locations in the last quarter, bringing its total to 685 worldwide. Catchpoint now has the industry’s largest network of synthetic monitoring nodes with the broadest geographic and ISP distribution.
- New China nodes bring Catchpoint’s in-China total to an industry-leading 57 monitoring locations.
- New nodes in Australia with Telstra in Sydney, Melbourne and Perth, provide greater coverage in this region.
- New nodes on key cloud providers such as AWS, Azure, Google, IBM and Ali Cloud give customers the ability to plan their cloud migrations but also manage their cloud performance.
- New build-outs in the US including cities like Minneapolis, Portland and Salt Lake City, as they become important digital transformation hubs.
- New nodes in Africa expand Catchpoint’s coverage beyond Northern and South Africa to Nigeria, Ghana, Tanzania, Kenya, Uganda and Botswana.
“The companies we serve care about brand protection, revenue growth, and operational excellence – so becoming aware of digital performance problems before they impact end users is paramount,” says Mehdi Daoudi, CEO and co-founder of Catchpoint. “By continuing to invest in our network of monitoring nodes, we can provide actionable insight into the availability and reliability of websites, mobile sites, applications and various other internet services, ensuring stellar digital experiences for end users around the world.”
New Monitoring Capabilities: Catchpoint’s monitoring locations are enhanced with new monitoring capabilities such as DNS, Traceroute, API, IMAP, and TCP transactions. This empowers customers with the ability to monitor and measure every critical service, whether internal or third-party, that might impact the end-user experience.
Catchpoint’s network also includes over 70 dedicated IPv6 nodes so customers can test, monitor and validate their IPv6 deployments and strategies.
Catchpoint is a leading digital experience intelligence company that provides unparalleled insight into your customer-critical services to help you consistently deliver amazing digital experiences. Catchpoint is the only performance digital experience monitoring platform that provides integrated synthetic and real user monitoring, comprehensive test types, real-time analytics, and a diverse node network to help you continuously preempt performance issues and optimize service delivery. More than 400 customers in over 30 countries trust Catchpoint to strengthen their brands and grow their businesses. To request a free trial, visit www.catchpoint.com/freetrial.