Amazon.com Inc. is leading the way when it comes to online sales and in overall nominations for the third annual Internet Retailer Excellence Awards.
Amazon, No. 1 in the Internet Retailer 2016 Top 500 Guide, is a finalist in three categories for the awards this year, including Internet Retailer of the Year, Omnichannel Retailer of the Year and B2B E-commerce Player of the Year. SupplyHouse.com (Best Marketing Video of the Year, Best Product Video of the Year and B2B E-commerce Marketer of the Year) also has nominations in three categories for the 2017 awards. Wayfair, which won Internet Retailer of the Year in 2016, is nominated this year for E-Retail Marketer of the Year and the Mobile Commerce awards.
The Internet Retailer Excellence Awards will be announced at the annual Internet Retailer Conference & Exhibition (IRCE 2017), which runs June 6-9 at McCormick Place West in Chicago.
“I enthusiastically congratulate all 45 finalists for our third annual 2017 Internet Retailer Excellence Awards,” says Molly Love, CEO of Vertical Web Media LLC, parent company of Internet Retailer. “The finalists represent some of the fastest-growing and most innovative companies in e-commerce, and their accomplishments reflect the ongoing shift of purchasing—whether by consumers or businesses—to the web.”
- Emerging E-Retailer of the Year: Chewy, Hollar.com, MeUndies, Purple, MVMT Watches
- E-Retail Growth Award: Chewy, Leesa Sleep, Poppin, Ulta Beauty
- Web Redesign of the Year: Califia Farms, Kate Somerville, Lowe’s, Oliver Sweeney
- E-Retail Marketer of the Year: eBags, Target, Wayfair
- Best Marketing Video of the Year: Pampers, Reef, SupplyHouse.com
- Best Product Video of the Year: SupplyHouse.com, Sylvane, Vurtego
- B2B E-Commerce Marketer of the Year: DollarDays, Lightning Labels, SupplyHouse.com, MSC Industrial Supply Co.
- B2B E-Commerce Website Redesign of the Year: Cole-Parmer, PacknWood, Sullivans, Tech Data
- B2B E-Commerce Player of the Year: Amazon Business, Cisco Systems, Garrett Popcorn Shops, Kimball Midwest, Tech Data
- Mobile Commerce Award: eBay, Lancôme, RealTruck, Wayfair
- Global E-Retailer of the Year: Anker, Benefit Cosmetics, Nike
- Omnichannel Retailer of the Year: Amazon, Best Buy, DSW, Fabletics, Home Depot
- Internet Retailer of the Year: Amazon, Dollar Shave Club, Nike, Ulta Beauty
“We were pleased to receive hundreds of nominations for our 13 categories of Internet Retailer Excellence Awards,” says Kurt Peters, executive editor of Internet Retailer. “The broad range of retailers and high quality of all nominations made choosing finalists difficult but ensured that when we announce the winners on June 7 at IRCE, we will be recognizing the leaders of the industry.”
E-commerce solutions providers can attend the Excellence Awards by procuring a sponsorship package. For sponsorship information, contact Tom Duggan, vice president of sales and product development, Internet Retailer, at (312) 572-6250 or email@example.com.