New York, NY – August 2, 2016 – For 14 years, Alexander Interactive (Ai) has grown its digital services and expertise, built a blue-chip client base across industries including insurance and ecommerce, and been named a “Best Place to Work in New York” three times. Now a 50-person, digital customer experience agency that serves clients such as MetLife, KIND Snacks, Saks Fifth Avenue and Lowe’s, it has left behind its days as a 2-person ecommerce start-up — and, as of today, its old name, as well. Rebranding itself Cake & Arrow reflects the full scope of its capabilities and the fresh way it combines research-generated insights, human-centered design, and technology.
“Our new identity captures both sides of who we are: the digital customer experience agency that delves into human behavior to find what moves people — and then uses those insights to design ways to make user experiences seamless and better,” says Alex Schmelkin, Founder/CEO, Cake & Arrow.
The rebrand capitalizes on what clients have come to rely on from the agency:
1) End-to-end Customer Experiences: Ensuring that throughout the entire customer experience, all users feel valued, whether they are customers, prospects or the company’s own employees.
2) Primary User Research: Conducting the precise type of user research to extract unexpected insights about what moves and motivates users.
3) Business-driven Technology: Developing better technology solutions that deliver real commercial benefits through website design & development, mobile application building, salesforce enablement and more.
4) Human-centered Design: Designing products and services as informed by people’s behavior to guarantee an intuitive, successful experience.
5) Responsibly Transforming Businesses: Whether it’s helping a major insurer launch industry-changing lead generation technology or working with a major consumer brand to rebuild their direct-to-consumer ecommerce strategy and platform, Cake & Arrow partners with businesses to do the right thing for people and the bottom line.
6) People-First Workplace: Always improving the support that an agency environment can give employees professionally and personally. In addition to a generous benefits package, the company creates a fun and engaging environment to keep employees connected and thriving that includes giving a free week off over July 4th for “Xmas in July” to recharge and hosting internal happy hours before it was the norm in the industry. (The award-winning agency has been named a “Best Place to Work” by both Crain’s New York Business and Advertising Age.)
“Our approach is what’s made us successful,” adds Josh Levine, Founder/Chief Design Officer. “Now we’re getting closer to our core values: people first, empathy above all, always do the right thing. And what we’ll accomplish for our clients as Cake & Arrow will prove that the best decision a business can make is serving people what they love.”
Visit their new home at www.cakeandarrow.com.
About Cake & Arrow
Cake & Arrow, formerly Alexander Interactive (Ai), is an award-winning digital customer experience agency that combines research-generated insights and human-centered design & technology to reinvent how brands do business. Cake & Arrow develops digital products & services, with a focus on ecommerce websites, lead-generation, salesforce enablement and mobile experiences. Their 14 years’ experience in insurance, finance, retail, business & professional services, fashion & luxury, and private equity has earned them clients such as MetLife, KIND Snacks, Saks Fifth Avenue, Genpact, ProSight, Lowe’s and Catbird.Favorite