The head of New Avon, spun off from cosmetics giant Avon Products Inc. last month, comes from Abbott Nutrition.

A month after spinning off from Avon Products Inc., New Avon LLC has a CEO.

New Avon LLC, which consists of former owner Avon Products Inc.’s North America business, hired J. Scott White as CEO. White, who will start Monday, has spent the past decade at Abbott Nutrition, rising to become president of international nutrition.

Avon Products Inc. is No. 64 in the Internet Retailer 2016 Top 500 Guide, while Abbott Nutrition’s parent company Abbott Laboratories is No. 53 in the 2016 B2B E-Commerce 300, which ranks the top companies in B2B e-commerce.

“White is the right leader to shepherd New Avon as it transforms into a growing, contemporary, best-in-class social selling company,” said New Avon board chairman Chan Galbato. Prior to Abbott Laboratories, White worked 15 years in brand management at Procter & Gamble, No. 18 in the B2B E-Commerce 300.

New Avon LLC was spun off into a privately held company at the beginning of March, when investment firm Cerberus Capital Management bought an 80% share in Avon’s North American business. Publicly traded Avon Products Inc. owns the other 20% of New Avon, which sells online through