Latest release of Escalate’s All-Channel Commerce focuses on connecting with customers when, where and how they choose to shop
San Diego, CA, December 30, 2009 – Escalate Retail today announced that it will launch and demonstrate several new and enhanced customer-centric solutions at the National Retail Federation’s (NRF) 99th Annual Convention and Expo in New York, January 10-13, 2010 (booth #619.) As consumers demand more flexibility and convenience from their favorite brands, Escalate Retail continues to offer new innovative technology to improve the customer experience, increase share of wallet, and grow sales revenue across channels.
Escalate’s All-Channel Commerce helps retailers drive positive customer experiences on the web, in the store, on a mobile device, and through the call center. Escalate is one of the industry’s foremost e-Commerce providers, serving customers such as Kohl’s, J.Crew, Saks Fifth Avenue, Buckle, Dickies, Mountain Equipment Co-Op, Sainsbury’s, EILEEN FISHER, and more.
Features of the new release of Escalate’s All-Channel Commerce include:
- New revenue-generating channels that give consumers the ability to shop anytime, anywhere online, in-store, via social networking sites, mobile phones, store kiosks, call centers and more
- More powerful shopping experiences thanks to a wider range of tools and capabilities such as international shipping and currency support, store locator and mapping, and dynamic customers reviews
- Seamless cross-channel integration for a positive, consistent customer experience
Interactive Store Kiosk
Escalate’s newly announced Interactive Store Kiosk allows consumers to shop how they think.
Microsoft multi-touch technology responds to multiple points of touch contact simultaneously and allows shoppers to grab digital information with their hands and interact with on-screen content by touch and gesture, without a mouse or keyboard.
Escalate’s Interactive Store Kiosk features include:
- Shop an endless aisle of merchandise
- Access rich multimedia content, including streaming video, that’s relevant to their preferences and product selections
- View the retailer’s latest social networking stream
- Read customer reviews about in-store products to feel confident about their selection
- Create, update, and shop wish lists and gift registries
- Browse as a guest or log in for personalized recommendations and order history
Escalate Retail’s new Pocket Kiosk empowers in-store shoppers with the detailed product information and personalized features of a kiosk, right in their hands, allowing consumers to reach the kind of detailed product information they need to make a buying decision, all while they’re at the shelf. With Escalate’s Pocket Kiosk, shoppers can have all the advantages of online shopping in-store and retailers can reap the financial benefits of closing more sales more often.
Escalate’s Pocket Kiosk lets shoppers access all the information they need, right at the shelf:
- Product details and features
- Customer reviews
- Inventory availability in the store
- Related items
- Download coupon
- See what others who bought this item also purchased
Escalate Retail’s Mobile Commerce Rapid Launch program gets retailers up and running on a mobile platform quickly by leveraging valuable existing content and media from the e-Commerce site and presenting it in a mobile-friendly format.
Escalate’s Mobile Commerce features include:
- UI designed for small screens enable shopping anywhere, anytime
- User registration and login
- Integration with Microsoft Tag
- Store locator
- Easy product search and navigation
- Full product detail with inventory levels
- Shopping cart with checkout, summary, and confirmation
Escalate Retail’s Clienteling helps retailers turn the processes of their top sales associates into standardized practices across the company. Escalate has made significant investments in Clienteling for the launch of the latest version, making it even easier and more cost-effective for retailers to adopt, implement and manage best sales practices throughout the chain.
Key benefits of the latest release of Clienteling include:
- Rapid deployment across the organization for quick results
- Greater configuration capabilities for customizing dashboards and workflow to each manager and sales associate’s preferences
- High degree of scalability to grow existing client relationships and form new ones for even greater revenue possibilities
- Redesigned user interface to make it easier than ever for sales associates to personalize the layout of Escalate Clienteling so they can be as effective as possible
- Calendar reminders and enhanced customer commenting capabilities so your associates never forget a client birthday, anniversary, or other special occasionTo schedule an appointment to visit with Escalate Retail at NRF and see demonstrations of the above offerings, please visit www.escalate.com/nrf.
About Escalate Retail
Escalate Retail is the #1 provider of retail solutions that drive cross-channel excellence and personal, relevant shopping experiences on the web, in the store, on your mobile device, and over the phone. Escalate’s All-Channel Commerce delivers revenue-driving interactions in every channel through a powerful portfolio of solutions, including e-Commerce, m-Commerce, Store Kiosks, Pocket Kiosks, Relationship Marketing, Clienteling, and Order Management. More than 500 retailers run their businesses on Escalate software, including 11 of the largest 100 retailers worldwide, over 50 of the Internet Retailer top 500 e-Commerce sites and 14 of STORES Magazine’s Hot 100. The company maintains headquarters in San Diego, CA with three additional offices located across North America and Europe. For more information, visit www.Escalate.com.
Jeff Ketner or Valerie Kusler
Ketner Group (for Escalate Retail)
Escalate Retail and the Escalate Retail logo are registered trademarks of Escalate, Inc.Favorite